Changing your name after your wedding is an exciting step that marks the beginning of a new chapter in your life. However, the process of updating your name across various institutions and documents can be overwhelming and time-consuming. Luckily, there’s a NEW solution in town to streamline this process. It can save you WEEKS of research and administrative hassles: Ladies and gents, meet: EasyNameChange.
Save Weeks of Research and Administrative Hassles:
With EasyNameChange, changing your name becomes a breeze. This platform provides a comprehensive system that reduces the need for extensive research and countless hours on hold. It also eliminates the tedium of completing numerous forms, letters, and emails. The good news is that your official marriage certificate lets you take your spouse’s surname and it’s the only document you need to get started. Simply attach and send! Let’s explore how EasyNameChange can simplify your name change journey and free up valuable time for you to enjoy your newlywed bliss.
Using EasyNameChange is straightforward and user-friendly. Here’s what you need to get started:
- Create an Account: Sign up on the EasyNameChange website and select the package that best suits your needs.
- Complete a Form: Choose all the companies you may need to notify. EasyNameChange then populates your forms with basic information, like old and new names and contact details, saving hours of repetitive data entry.
- Receive Your Customised Name Change Kit: EasyNameChange will generate a personalised name change kit tailored to your specific circumstances. The kit includes all the necessary forms, letters, and instructions.
- Save Time with Pre-filled Forms and Letters: Simply review, sign, attach proof and send!
EasyNameChange offers three packages tailored to suit your specific needs:
- Print at home ($39): This package covers ready to send forms & letters, ready to forward emails, personalised checklist & guide, an Easy Name Change Guide, Email support &Money back guarantee.
- Printed & Posted ($79): In addition to the essentials, all documents are printed and mailed to you. You’re also sent envelopes, 3 x stamps and a handy folder.
- Certified Kit ($169): The Premium package takes convenience to the next level by offering a premium experience. EasyNameChange offers a consultation call, identification is certified by a Justice of the Peace, all identification is sent via registered mail and paperwork is checked & lodged. Phone support is also offered.
Changing your name after your wedding should be an exciting and joyous experience, not a tedious and time-consuming task. EasyNameChange simplifies the entire process with their convenient packages and user-friendly platform. Embrace this transformative time in your life and let EasyNameChange handle the administrative details for you.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission.