My services and pricing are structured to incorporate:
- The full wedding package fee is $860.00 and includes:
- A non refundable booking fee of $100.00, which includes the lodgement of the Notice of Intended Marriage and is to be paid within 7 days from the date of booking.
- Preparation – up to three scheduled meetings (in person, skype, phone).
- Phone and email support.
- A rehearsal (if possible due to location).
- Access to service material (poems, songs, readings).
- A wedding script written to your specifications.
- The wedding service (weekends only) – conducting the ceremony.
- PA system.
- Lodgement of all legal paperwork before and after the ceremony.
- Travel is incorporated in the fee if the entire journey from my home to the location does not exceed 50kms.
- The package fee may be paid in one or two instalments. The last instalment would be appreciated 10 days prior to your Wedding.
My fee starts from $350 and depends on what sort of service you would like.
Legal Ceremony Only:
My fee for a legal ceremony is $400 plus the cost of the Official Marriage Certificate that I purchase for you from the Births, Deaths and Marriage Department. The cost is currently $60, however, sometimes it increases at the turn of the financial year.
If the entire journey exceeds 50kms, additional travel costs will be charged at $1.50 per kilometre, or at my discretion.
If the ceremony is outside of Sydney and the return is too far to drive in one day, accommodation will need to be added to fee.
My refund policy is that in the event that I cancel, you will receive a full refund, however if in the event that you cancel, you will be entitled to a partial refund or no refund. This is depending upon the circumstance. Circumstance may include, the wedding is postponed, the relationship is called off, illness, or you are dissatisfied with my service. In the case of these circumstances, the refund can be negotiated.